A Penta Industry Kft. Fundamental requirement during the operation of Penta Industry Ltd. is satisfying customer needs and compliance with the requirements of legislation and developement of integrated management system.
To this end we define quality, environment, health protection, safety goals and continuously inspect the integrated management system and ensures resources..
Our efficiency is depends on our partners efficiency, therefore the quality, environment, health protection, safety, reliability are fundamental requirements in partnership..
Ensure regulatory background processes and creation, management, control and measurement of conditions according to the MSZ EN ISO 9001:2009, MSZ EN ISO 14001:2005, MSZ 28001:2008 standars..
INTEGRATED QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH–SAFETY AND SECURITY POLICY
Company's management believes that "today’s quality is the tomorrow's market", therefore given top priority of achievement the quality, environment, occupational health and safety, taking into account the analysis of environmental effects and the results of risk assessments. To this end, committed introduction of an integrated management system according to MSZ EN ISO 9001:2009, MSZ EN ISO 14001:2005, MSZ 28001:2008 standards and continuous improvement towards with providing the necessary human and technical resources..
● Our responsibility and joint efforts the compliance with legislation and standards. We are expected the compliance of requirements from the sub-contractors and suppliers.
● Annually determine the quality, environmental and PMI targets the development of achievement.
● Active communication with clients therefore service to meet the expectations.
● We constantly monitor and kept our activities, significant environmental effects, as well as occupational health and safety hazards under control to preservation of the health of workers and to prevent the dangers and nuisances. Provide to all of our employees the appropriate level of training any encourage and support self-education.
● Our principle is caring for people, the environment and the communities in which we work with observing the "no harm" goal.
● We are searching for techniques which will allow us to perevent pollution and threat.